Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm hoping to create a podcast on the subject of fighting traffic infractions in California. As I've indicated elsewhere, I'm not a lawyer. However, I have defended myself successfully in my last three moving violations in Ventura County and in my last parking citation in Oxnard. I'm thinking I've saved about 1,400 dollars including 590 dollars in my last Red Light Camera Citation in Oxnard. I can't promise that your experience will be similar but I wouldn't mind giving my opinion just for informational purposes. Again, if you absolutely can't afford a conviction, then hire a real lawyer. Also, I'd highly recommend David Brown's book, "Fight Your Ticket in California."

In terms of putting the podcast together, what I'd like to do is talk with attorneys, motorists, and perhaps others involved in the traffic enforcement process. I'm thinking both me and the other person involved will learn something.

My plan would be to record a telephone conversation concerning a specific violation or traffic enforcement issue and then publish that recording as a podcast for anybody interested to listen to. It's not necessary for you to give your last name or any personal identifying information. If you're interested, send email to donzoh1@gmail.com with the word "podcast" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment